You are not currently viewing the most recent Realscreen Summit. Go to Realscreen Summit 2018.
- To generate business and revenue opportunities
- To reach the industry decision-makers you won't find gathered together anywhere else
- To enhance your company profile and position yourself as an industry leader
- To launch new products or services on a grand stage
- To broaden your exposure to new clients and partners from around the world
- To show support for your industry and help facilitate this one-of-a-kind networking and information-sharing opportunity
- To take advantage of special promotional ops available only to sponsors
- To have the cachet of being a sponsor of one of the most important industry events
- Maximize your exposure pre-event with logo recognition on pre-event publicity and marketing materials
- Ensure first choice in highly sought after and competitive sponsorship packages
- Confirm deadlines, register your staff & start enjoying the benefits of sponsorship early
Email Melissa Giddens for more sponsorship information:firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsorship of Realscreen Summit is probably the best B-to-B marketing opportunity for non-fiction producers, distributors and broadcasters. The Summit attracts the most influential decision-makers in the non-fiction industry. Our delegates make decisions about acquisitions of programming, footage and rights; about capital purchases like production and post-production equipment & film; about production services like music, motion graphics & CGI, editing, and more. Make the most of your marketing budget and make your big impact at the Summit.
"There may be other conventions at which to buy or sell programs, but there’s really only one to rub elbows with the movers and shakers in the reality and documentary programming business...If you’re not there [at the Summit], believe me, you are NOT THERE!"
- Gary Lico, President & CEO, CABLEready (Sponsor 2001-2012)
"The Realscreen Summit has become an integral event in the yearly calendar of the factual television community."
- Janet Han Vissering, SVP Co-Financing & Strategic Development, National Geographic International Television (Sponsor 2001-2012)