You are not currently viewing the most recent Realscreen Summit. Go to Realscreen Summit 2021.
Realscreen Summit is a business conference first and foremost; therefore we will only issue press credentials to national and international trade and consumer business media outlets, and to a select number of national, international and regional entertainment-oriented media and media beat reporters.
To be considered for a complimentary press pass, you must be currently employed by an established news organization and you MUST provide the following:
- An original letter of assignment or a copy of your contract from a publisher or news organization, with an editorial contact included
- If you have previously covered Realscreen Summit, please provide PDF files of (or web links to) bylined articles that were published
- If you have not previously covered Realscreen Summit, please provide two PDF files of (or web links to) bylined articles for the publication or online news outlet by which you are employed or for which you will be freelancing during Realscreen Summit. Articles must have been published within the past six months by the same organization
- An indication of the size of your audience such as circulation numbers for print, unique page views for online, etc.
- An outline of the topics, sessions or speakers you are interested in covering
- A description of the coverage you will provide during the event - trend analysis, session coverage, breaking news, interviews and Q&As, etc.
Please submit your credentials to the attention of Jessica Strachan by email (email@example.com) by Friday, January 18, 2019. You will be contacted by email if your application has been approved.
Once issued, press credentials allow reporters access to sessions at Realscreen Summit WITH THE EXCLUSION OF Meet A Mentor, Meet An Expert, Luncheon Roundtables and Coffee & Commissioners, Speed Pitching and Pitching Partners, 30 Minutes With and Cocktails With.
The Realscreen Summit and its organizers reserve the right to grant or refuse press accreditation privileges based on the above criteria, and space constraints.
Note: Publishers, corporate officers, sales/advertising/public relations professionals and technical support staff from media organizations are not eligible for press passes, nor are those who write website content for non-media organizations. For information on promotional partnership exchange opportunities, contact Jessica Strachan by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)or by phone (416-408-2300 x319).