Pathways Mentorship Program
Realscreen is excited to launch the 2022 call for entries for the Pathways Mentorship Program, where young, up-and-coming industry professionals will be selected to gain professional development through mentorship opportunities and complimentary access to the Realscreen Summit. The goal of the program is to further develop the careers of content creators who are under the age of 30, by pairing them with leaders in unscripted and non-fiction entertainment production who will provide guidance and feedback to aid them in their professional development.
Realscreen has confirmed an A-list team of mentors who will each be paired with a selected finalist. Mentors confirmed for the 2022 Pathways Mentorship Program are:
Blue Ant International
The Content Group
What opportunities will the mentors provide?
- A pre-event call with your assigned mentor to prepare for the Realscreen Summit and discuss goals.
- Two face-to-face meetings at the Summit with your mentor to see how you are progressing at the Summit.
- A post-event check in with your mentor to debrief about your Summit experience and discuss next steps
What opportunities will Realscreen provide?
- One BIG TICKET to the 2022 Realscreen Summit (January 25-28, 2022) in Austin, TX, which includes access to the virtual Realscreen LITE event (February 7-11, 2022)
- Exclusive meet and greet with all mentors at the Summit
- Front of the line access and reserved seating at 30 Minutes With sessions and keynotes
- Four nights hotel accommodation at the JW Marriott Austin
- Submission Requirements:
- Maximum two-page resume outlining your professional background and most recent production credits.
- One-page statement describing in detail the goal you wish to accomplish. Examples may include your desire to start your own production company, explaining the type of programming you want to create, or a career transition you are hoping to achieve, and the steps you are taking to transition into this new role. All goals must be directly related to the unscripted or non-fiction genre.
- One-page statement indicating why you would benefit from the program.
- Two career references including contact information (phone, email), should the selection committee wish to seek more information about your work, as well as your ability to achieve your goals at the Realscreen Summit.
- Ability to travel to the 2022 Realscreen Summit in Austin, TX.
Deadline for submissions is Friday, October 29 at 11:59pm ET.